Philippe, one of the founders of Neo-Oiltools (NeoTork’s parent company), is the inventor of NeoTork. Philippe was the Technical Director for Corpro following its 1999 MBO and continued in this role supporting both Corpro and its sibling brands under the umbrella of the international services company Reservoir Group (2007-2013). Philippe remained the Technical Director following Reservoir Group’s acquisition by ALS Oil & Gas (2013-2014).
Philippe’s career started at Security DBS in Belgium as a design engineer, specializing in coring and drilling tools and he remains as passionate about engineering today.
- Master’s Degree, Mechanical Engineering, Gramme Institute in Liege
- Technical Director, Corpro 1999-2007
- Technical Director, Reservoir Group 2007-2013
- Technical Director, ALS Oil & Gas 2013-2014
- Owner of multiple patents in the drilling industry, including NeoTork